Welcome to the website for the Northern Regional Development Board (NRDB) which is an Incorporated Association funded through a Five Year Resource Agreement with the South Australian Government and the Local Government bodies in northern South Australia. In December 2006, the Commonwealth through the Office of Indigenous Policy Coordination joined the State and Local Government bodies in supporting the Board along with the indigenous communities of Nepabunna, Davenport and Umoona.
The NRDB provides economic development services to the communities of northern South Australia. These services include providing:
- Business advice and support to all businesses across the region including assisting individuals seeking to start a new business
- Assistance with training and employment programs to generate new and sustainable jobs
- Help to local communities seeking to develop new infrastructure to support economic activity such as interpretive centres, arts centres and drilling programs
- Support for clusters of businesses to assist business networking
- Lobbying of governments for needed infrastructure and major project activity support
- Dissemination of advice and information on a broad range of regional and economic development matters.